In this episode of Bella in Your Business, Bella offers up a recording of talk she gave to a faith-based business networking group in her area. In the talk she discusses approaching networking from a faith-based point of view.
She says that successful networking results from:
- Taking time to build trust
- Finding “family” in networking
She offers some quick, but poignant tips:
- Better to get a card then leave a card
- Go to a lot of events. Arrive early and leave late
- Get around people that you like
- Ask someone out for coffee
- Don’t be a “promoter” of your company
- Networking is always about “them” and not you.
- Don’t be afraid to cast your net or you won’t find those relationships
- Ask God to be your Holy business partner
- Shine your light!
Subscribe To The Show:
Listen To The Show: