So you think you’re ready to hire but are you? Do you have a manual? Do you have a handbook? Wait…. aren’t those the same thing? I’ll be honest with you, hiring can be frustrating. Having these things in place will make the process much easier for you.
- Yes, there is a difference between a handbook and a manual.
- You need an avatar for your business.
- Empower your team with pet sitting software for communication and scheduling.
- 10 things you need. (1:15)
- Application anatomy and legal requirements (3:00)
- Streamlining to get your employees trained and certified! (18:00)
- Ready to get serious about your hiring process? Sign up with Jazz HR, click here.
- Free Facebook group, Jump Start Your Pet Business here.
- To sign up for Better Marketing With Bella Semester 2, click here.
- To email Bella, if there is anything you’d specifically like to hear about, email Bella@jumpconsulting.net
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’