How often do you get offended? How do you feel when someone turns away when they hear your prices? Or how about when someone is always asking for a discount? Have you ever said or thought “read my website”? Business has been booming and we have learned to become pickier… however as they have many times before they will again. Things are changing. Business will slow down and we need to know exactly how to keep jumping.
Stop being offended by people turning away at your services, or prices, have confidence in your business. Educate them about your business and learn how you can work with new clients and prospects as the market changes.
Stop Being Offended, Be Educated
The market is changing and so it is time we learn what we need to do to keep jumping. Stop being offended, set it aside, and educate yourself and your clients. If they hesitate at your prices talk to them and connect with them about how your services are worth it. When someone reaches out it is because they have a problem that needs to be solved. This is an opportunity to help them and teach them why you are the right one to solve their problem.
How Do You Have Confidence?
How do you sell? Do you direct them to exactly what they need? How about talk about them and connect about the problem? Do you ask them how you can follow up with them? Or tell them you will follow up and when? Look at how you have confidence and show you are confident in your business and your services.
- This is an opportunity to educate not be offended [6:55]
- Do you have confidence? [10:40]
- What is your follow-up process? [16:53}
Want Some Free Sales Training?
I did a 3 part training series with a 20-year veteran sales master and provided you with some training experience that is out of this world! If you enjoyed this podcast and want to continue your sales training, check out this three-part series with Aaron Miller.
- 1st Part: Episode #263: One Secret To Winning Almost Every Sale
- 2nd Part: Episode #264: The Trick To Be Confident In Closing Sales
- 3rd Part: Episode #265: How To Leverage Your Competition For More Sales
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.