Think about a time when you had a problem and you wanted to reach out for advice and then you thought… “Who would I even ask? How do I even find somebody to ask?” The business world can feel so lonely it’s hard to know where to go when you are stuck.
This is why I spend so much of my time fostering communities for you all. Today I am going to go over various lessons and success stories of some of my wonderful clients so you can start off 2022 on a great note.
Opening yourself up to new communities and people on the struggles of your business can be daunting and discouraging. But it is only after you take this step can you allow for a different perspective or ideas that can propel you into the dream business you imagined when you started your business. Talking with like-minded business owners, business coaches & finding the right processes has been key to all of my client’s amazing successes and can be the key to yours too. Listen in to the lessons and behind the scenes of 5 coaching calls.
Showing Faith in Feedback
It’s very hard to allow someone into the details of your business, and even harder to then have them specifically looking for things that could be improved and pointing them out to you. While this makes anyone uncomfortable, it’s important to be willing to have faith in what your support community is telling you, knowing they have your best interests at heart. A supportive community is only as useful as you are willing to let them be, step out of your comfort zone and expand the possibilities to so many lessons that can be learned.
Where is Your Vision for the Future?
The business world is evolving faster than ever, many businesses fall prey to this evolution for one simple reason, they lack a vision and plan for their business. You should be regularly asking yourself if you are doing enough for your staff. Are they happy with you as an Employer? What lessons can be learned? You should also know where you see your business going. In what way do you want to expand your business? The end of the year can be a great time to reflect on the past year and set some solid measurable goals for 2022.
- Results of showing faith in your support community [5:45]
- What have you done and where are you going? [12:20]
- Large lessons from my intensives [22:30]
Want Some Free Sales Training?
I did a 3 part training series with a 20-year veteran sales master and provided you with some training experience that is out of this world! If you enjoyed this podcast and want to continue your sales training, check out this three-part series with Aaron Miller.
- 1st Part: Episode #263: One Secret To Winning Almost Every Sale
- 2nd Part: Episode #264: The Trick To Be Confident In Closing Sales
- 3rd Part: Episode #265: How To Leverage Your Competition For More Sales
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.