Do you know how to identify if you are an order taker or a problem solver? In this week’s podcast, I am going to show you how to break out of some of these bad habits and come out on top of your business as the problem solver you want to be.
Where do you stand as the business world continues to change? Are you moving with the changes and sitting back and blending in? Over the next few months, I am going to teach you how to stay with the times and continue to push your revenue to the levels you dream of.
It Is Time To Become A Problem Solving Consultant
I know most of you would say no if I asked you if you are ready to start consulting but I know most of you are ready to start increasing your profits. I am going to teach you how to start being a consultant instead of selling. The climate is changing and you need to know how to maintain and increase your revenue.
Problem Solver VS Order Taker
Have you slipped down the path to being an order taker? Identifying where you and even your employees stand in the business as an order taker or a problem solver can drastically help you. The first step is learning where you stand in the sales process. Do you reach out and have an emotional conversation with someone who needs your services or do you just ask them how you can help? Once you know where you stand it is on to training your employees.
- Are you ready to start selling? [7.17]
- Identify if you are an order taker [18.32]
- How to be a problem solver [27.50]
Want Some Free Sales Training?
I did a 3 part training series with a 20-year veteran sales master and provided you with some training experience that is out of this world! If you enjoyed this podcast about being a problem solver and want to continue your sales training, check out this three-part series with Aaron Miller.
- 1st Part: Episode #263: One Secret To Winning Almost Every Sale
- 2nd Part: Episode #264: The Trick To Be Confident In Closing Sales
- 3rd Part: Episode #265: How To Leverage Your Competition For More Sales
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:54 — 24.7MB)