What do you think pet parents want to see when they go to your website?
Do they want to feel like they are being sold? Talked at? Or trying to figure out how they might fit INTO your company?
Do you think they might feel overwhelmed, not knowing if you are the right fit for skill or money?
All of these are probably true and how you present yourself on your website will make or break your bounce rate.
(Bounce rate: How long someone stays on your site until the “bounce” off going to look elsewhere to solve their problem)
Recently I got a DM from someone who was going to be updating their website asking, “So what’s important on a website these days??”
Truth is, there is a lot to consider. Unfortunately, most business owners are so close to their business, it is often hard to get the 30K view and put themselves in their potential client’s shoes…
If your website is the first thing potential clients are seeing about you, then you need to draw them in. You need to make them say, “Yes, I want to work with them!”
I started off doing this as a 7 point podcast but by the time I got to the end, it turned into 8. I was on a roll.
- Make it about THEM not about you.
- Keep it simple like a 1st grader is reading your website.
- Pay attention to the navigation.
- Don’t make them think
- …and there are a lot more. Listen to learn more!
- I highly recommend Erika and her team at Barketing Blog for a website. I have been recommending her for years and she has done countless client websites. They are very happy. You can’t go wrong. Great price too!
- Need a group of knowledgeable people to bounce your website copy of design off of? Heck! You want three months of training dedicated to this topic? Join us in the best community in the pet industry, the Jump Mastermind!
- Want to make sure that once your website is popping, your social media also gives the same feel for your brand? Look no further than the leading industry marketing agency, Better Marketing with Bella where we ensure that your colors, fonts, logos, copy, and creativity are all on point!
- Maybe you are a DIY person? You can learn everything that you should have on your website here in my one hour class that comes with a workbook and on audio. Enjoy!
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 21:50 — 20.0MB)