If someone were to ask you today “Have you ever been in a toxic relationship?” what would be the first thing to come to mind?
When we think of a toxic relationship, we often think of it as either a romantic relationship or even a friendship. More times than not, you wouldn’t think of the relationship you have with your business.
But the truth is, you and your business can be in a toxic relationship right now.
This week I dive into the red flags that stand out when it comes to a toxic relationship with your business and what you can do to ensure it gets to a healthy place.
We’ve previously talked about how to grow your business, how to ensure you aren’t leaving money on the table and how to keep a positive mindset to move you forward. But this week I want to talk to you about the relationship you have with your business and if there may be some red flags that are occurring.
You might notice
- Clients that always nitpick
- Employees holding you hostage
- Boundaries with time that don’t exist
- Worry taking over your sleep
And at least 8 more serious red flags you need to be watching out for as well as ways to turn it around into a healthy place.
- Look into help from Better Marketing With Bella for all your business content needs. If that is something you are interested in, jump on the waitlist today. Next week we are gearing up to get commitments from existing customers for their renewals (which was over 80% last semester!) before welcoming our new members, so now is the time to get on the list.
- Shoot me an email and let’s chat! Bella@jumpconsulting.net, I want to hear from you and how I can help YOU move your business forward in a healthy direction.
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.