Have you ever hired (or have been thinking about hiring) someone to manage your social media?
Do you know what you should be looking for? Are you worried you won’t get your money’s worth out of the job?
Today, there are many types of jobs and tasks you can have your assistants accomplish for you. When it comes to your social media manager, however, they need to be implementing a job that goes past just button-pushing.
This week I dive into everything you should be looking for when it comes to someone managing your social media and why you should take feelings out of it and just look at the facts.
A social media manager can be a huge expense for a business, so it is not crazy to think you should expect a huge return out of having one. This results in a big difference between an assistant who can schedule your content and post to your pages versus someone who is creating, engaging, connecting, and building up your brand. This week I want to make sure you know what you should be looking for when it comes to a social media manager and how to be sure they are worth your time and money.
- Check out Better Marketing With Bella and get an idea of what it is like to have all your content needs created for you. When marketing is done right you get to focus on the “why” of your business while we focus on the “what” to show it off.
- Follow me (@Bella Vasta) on Instagram to see the success stories of my clients killing the business. Nothing makes me happier than getting to shout them out for all their hard work and effort!
- Take a look at my Mastermind group; a beautiful community where we come together to learn and grow. Each month we have different themes on what we are talking about, HR experts come in to answer questions, and 3 years’ worth of material to answer almost anything you might want or need to know. Here you can learn from other members what works for their business (including having a social media manager!) and keep each other accountable in daily business.
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.