Episode 293: 4 Mistakes Pet Business Owners Make When Hiring An Office Manager
Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed and bogged down by the day-to-day operations of your business? Are you ready to take the first step toward creating an organizational hierarchy and scaling your company? Look no further! In today’s episode, we’re diving deep into the world of office management and uncovering the top four mistakes entrepreneurs make when hiring an office manager. From learning how to delegate effectively to creating an organizational chart, you’ll discover how to unlock the true potential of your business and achieve your goals. Whether you’re currently in the process of hiring an office manager or have tried in the past and failed, this episode is a must-listen for anyone looking to free up their time and focus on the big picture.
Do you have an organizational chart in your pet sitting company? Running a pet sitting or dog walking company means that every day is filled with duties big and small, and an office manager is a huge asset when it comes to helping run your business. They can help you take care of all your day-to-day tasks that bog you down and keep you, well in your business rather than working on it.
As a pet business owner, you probably think hiring this office manager will be the answer to all your needs, but unfortunately, the process of hiring one is not easy. Many business owners are making these staple mistakes that are costing them time, money and sanity. I want to make sure you know these mistakes so you can correct them and find the people who will help you fulfill your dream business.
- 3:11 What does the process for your office manager look like?
- 4:00 What is to happen if they make mistakes, or if you make mistakes teaching them?
- 9:35 How do you decide what is set in stone or if the process is a fluid one that is ever-changing?
- 12:22 Do you have enough help? How many managers do you think you need?
Hiring an office manager should be a person who is willing to help grow your business along side you. Making certain mistakes can leave you feeling hostage to situations you’ve been stuck in.
- Meeting new people and discussing their business is something I love. I want to get to know who you are and how I can help you. I offer a FREE 20 minute call to see if these intensive sessions would be right for your business. Are you wanting to Jump in , but not sure where? These calls may just be the thing to help guide you. Book here
- The Mastermind group is a place where established business owners can get HR support, workflow suggestions, accountability partners, and a community bounce ideas off of. I have a special deal for being a podcast listener, with a special code within this episode.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:39 — 16.2MB)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!