Do you have an organizational chart in your pet sitting company? Running a pet sitting or dog walking company means that every day is filled with duties big and small, and an office manager is a huge asset when it comes to helping run your business. They can help you take care of all your day-to-day tasks that bog you down and keep you, well in your business rather than working on it.
As a pet business owner, you probably think hiring this office manager will be the answer to all your needs, but unfortunately, the process of hiring one is not easy. Many business owners are making these staple mistakes that are costing them time, money and sanity. I want to make sure you know these mistakes so you can correct them and find the people who will help you fulfill your dream business.
It is time to come to the realization that you are not meant to do this all on your own. But making mistakes when hiring your office manager can cost your business time and money. It can leave you wondering if it is even worth it? Should you just do it yourself? Setting yourself up for success requires ensuring you are tackling tasks correctly, especially when it comes to hiring someone to help run your business.
- What does the process for your office manager look like? Do they have expectations?
- What is to happen if they make mistakes, or if you make mistakes teaching them?
- How do you decide what is set in stone or if the process is a fluid one that is ever changing?
- Do you have enough help? How many managers do you think you need?
Hiring an office manager should be a person who is willing to help grow your business along side you. Making certain mistakes can leave you feeling hostage to situations you’ve been stuck in.
- I would love to know more about you and if you need or want my help. I offer a FREE 20 minute call to see if these intensive sessions would be right for your business. Book here
- The Mastermind group is a place where established business owners can get HR support, workflow suggestions, accountability partners, and a community bounce ideas off of. I have a special deal for being a podcast listener, with a special code within this episode.