Episode 30: Proven Social Media Marketing Methods
In this episode, Bella talks to Britney Young. Britney is a digital marketing professional and social media enthusiast. Her day-to-day life as a social media marketing manager includes: finding/curating relevant content to post to social channels, analyzing post data and post performance to see key trends or spikes in engagement, looking for relevant industry influencers to connect with, and responding to customer inquires, etc.
- What a social marketing manager does
- The pros and cons of using automatic republishers like Meet Edgar
- How often should you post
- What should you be posting
- What you should be doing with all of those pet pictures you post
- Their favorite apps for doctoring up pictures
- The differences in the social media channels and a good workflow for pushing one post through many of them.
- Focusing your efforts on a few selected channels.
- Knowing your audience and finding out what channel works best for them.Apps mentioned:
– Abobe Spark
For more information about Britney Young, you can find her on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/britneynyoung/
Subscribe To The Show:
Listen To The Show:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 22:00 — 16.3MB)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!