On this episode of “Bella in Your Business” Bella spends time with Heather Dopson, Community Builder at GoDaddy.
Heather has a passion for digital trends and innovation along with a deep understanding of social networks, consumers and branding. As a Community Builder at GoDaddy, she leverages her skills as a connector and her drive to help small businesses succeed. Her mission in life is to help people lose their J-O-B and find their J-O-Y.
- How Heather got to this position of Community Builder
- Some challenges she sees happen in small businesses and freelance communities
- How small business should owners determine what they work on themselves or what they outsource/delegate
- The biggest opportunities she sees people overlook when it comes to driving awareness and driving revenue
- “Beyond the Domain” a Facebook live series of videos she is doing for GoDaddy.
Subscribe To The Show:
[av_video src=’https://youtu.be/XhdX54hm9iM’ format=’16-9′ width=’16’ height=’9′ custom_class=” av_uid=’av-263lbo’]
Listen To The Show:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:38 — 20.2MB)