On this episode Bella catches up with Joey Coleman, Chief Experience Composer, Design Symphony. They talk about things you can do as a business owner to create a meaningful customer experience. Ideas include:
- Sending personalized gifts to your customers seemingly at random
- Sending handwritten notes thanking them for trusting you with their fur baby
- Keeping track of simple things like the pet’s birthday and sending acknowledgements
- Doing a monthly quick check of the pet (for any issues)
- Giving the pet a bath unexpectedly
- Sending quick personalized videos of the you and the pet to the client.
For over a decade, Joey has helped organizations retain their best customers and turn them into raving fans via his entertaining and actionable keynotes, workshops, and consulting projects.
His First 100 Days methodology helps fuel successful customer experience endeavors at companies and organizations around the world.
As a recognized expert in customer experience design and an award-winning speaker at national and international conferences, Joey specializes in creating unique, attention- grabbing customer experiences.
He works with companies ranging from small VC-funded start-ups, to large Fortune 500s, with hundreds of mid-size businesses in between.
Joey developed his narrative skills as a criminal defense trial attorney, advised and counseled Fortune 500 companies as a business consultant, honed his communications and messaging skills at the White House, and did things for the U.S. Secret Service and the CIA that he can’t talk about publicly.
His design and artwork has been displayed in museums, featured in juried shows, and graced publications in the U.S. and abroad. When not traveling the world (48 countries and counting) for keynote presentations, client workshops, and quality beach time, Joey enjoys watching magnificent sunsets from his mountain-top home in Colorado with his wife and two young sons.