On this episode Bella speaks with David Barnett, an Author, Speaker, Educator, Seminar Host, Consultant, and Business Buy/Sell Process Coach.
They discuss things you need to keep in mind when considering selling your business. These include:
- Biggest mistake pet business owners make when running their business
- Understanding that there are several reasons people sell businesses. Most of the time it is not for retirement.
- Learning that keeping your business in the best shape to sell (i.e. have strong processes in place) will actually benefit you even if you aren’t yet selling it.
- When you will and when you won’t benefit by using a broker.
- A high level overview of the selling process.
David Barnett has been working to help the owners of Small and Medium Sized businesses for almost 20 years. As a former business broker and financing broker, Barnett has helped people buy, sell, plan, manage and finance businesses.
Since 2014, Barnett has authored 6 small business books, 3 of which have become Amazon best-sellers.
You can reach David in the following ways:
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/DBarnettMoncton
- Clarity: https://clarity.fm/davidbarnett
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dbarnettmoncton
- Linkedin: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/davidbarnettmoncton
- Blog: http://www.investlocalbook.com
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/DavidBarnettMoncton
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/dbarnettmoncton