On this episode of Bella in Your Business, Bella spends time with Paul Adams, President and Founder of Sound Financial Group.
- The roles finances play in our business
- Why it is so hard for the self-employed to pay themselves
- What happens when we don’t focus on being financially fit
- Steps you should take to get yourself financially fit
- How Luke 16:10 pertains to building business & wealth.
Paul Adams is President and founder of Sound Financial Group where he and his team help clients maintain healthy balance sheets, stop forfeiting money unnecessarily to the IRS, and to build and protect their plans for the future. The cornerstone of his advice relies on the belief that people should always make their financial decisions based upon indisputable math and independent scholarship, not based on media hype, hearsay, or trend.
Paul is also an accomplished speaker and the of author two essential financial guides – Stop Burning Your Money and Sound Financial Advice –
and in 2016 was interviewed by Forbes, Entrepreneur and Inc. magazines.
- Sound Financial Group – http://www.sfgwa.com
- Sound Financial Group Blog – http://SoundFinancialBites.com
- Moments of Wealth Blog (with Paul and Kristen Adams) – http://momentsofwealth.com
- Episode 44 of Sound Financial Bites podcast “Why a Wealth Coordination Account” – http://www.sfgwa.com/blog/sfb044-why-a-wealth-coordination-account
Also, Paul has made available a PDF copy of his book Sound Financial Advice. E-mail Bella at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.