Erika Godwin is the Co-Founder and the Chief Marketing Officer of ProPet Software, a boarding kennel, dog daycare and pet grooming management software. She is also an expert on website creation, maintenance, and SEO.
- What is the difference between an HTTP & HTTPS backup? [3:30]
- Why do business owners need a virtual webmaster to help keep their sites up to date? [6:25]
- How do plugins, speed/performance, and SEO all affect each other? [11:45]
- Is it true that Google won’t show my website if my mobile website isn’t up to date? [13:00]
- Are branded emails a thing of the past or an up-and-coming trend? [16:00]
- What are the biggest mistakes pet sitters make on their websites and social media? [18:00]
Erika is offering websites to pet sitters for 93% off what it would normally cost. This $5,000 website is only $350 and will include all your own copy and logo. It is a crazy deal that has never been done in the industry. Link goo.gl/ahGBGZ
Share The Show:
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’