Bonnie Roill is a “Lifestyle Architect.” Her boutique private practice, B3 Nutrition, specializes in helping women develop their customized blueprint for eating, moving, and daily habits that create a “livable and health-generating lifestyle.” Bonnie’s background includes a practicing Registered Dietitian Nutritionist for over 35 years along with accreditation as a Hormone Support Coach, a certified Health & Wellness Coach and Personal Trainer. Her mission is to teach women how they can impact their health destiny through their food, focus, and feet. Her vision is a world where women have the resources to control their health destiny no matter their age or where they live on the planet.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want To Miss:
- The number one thing people don’t understand is how to fuel their body properly. You have to fuel your body to have energy. If you don’t, you will have an insulin rollercoaster which gives you a drop and results in cravings. People need to eat in the morning to start the engine then properly fuel throughout the day.
- The lunchtime let down will definitely affect how you feel later in the day. Your bio-individuality (your unique situation and genetics) does play a factor, so sometimes you may still feel sluggish no matter how healthy you eat. However, you shouldn’t feel like you need a nap every afternoon. Your circadian clock can work against you. Natural sunlight helps serotonin which is a natural pick-me-up.
- What should you eat and drink? The best food is fiber containing carbs such as root vegetables like carrots and beets. Fiber slows down digestion which helps regulate your blood sugar. And don’t forget your protein for energy and a small amount healthy fat (ex: avocado). We also need water, lots of water! Often hunger is mistaken as thirst. A cold glass of water can energize you and also increase your metabolism.
- Does dog walking count as exercising? One problem is that you don’t get your heart rate up to the level you need, but the fact that you’re getting out and about is very helpful. You can easily be meeting the minimal requirement for exercise. But if you are trying to lose weight you will probably need an extra boost of exercise to go along with the walking. Resistance training is a great way to amp up exercise for weight loss.
- Women often don’t realize their obstacles that are often anchored in our habits. Medical history, eating habits, medications and thought processes are all the root of figuring out what is stopping you from feeling your best and bringing your best to your business.
- How hormones and age can affect women’s daily performance and business [2:30]
- The importance of and how to alter your circadian rhythm [6:45]
- How much water you need and the benefits you get from it [10:30]
- The benefits and drawbacks of claiming dog walking as exercise [16:00]
- Exactly what is B3 Nutrition? [19:40]
- How self-care makes you strong for your business as well as the people in your life [22:00]
Find out more about Bonnie Roill and the B3 Nutrition by visiting:
Sign up for the session at www.B3Nutrition.com under the header Free Consultation. It takes about 30 minutes. Share my free breakthrough session “Eat Clean(er)*Feel Great* Look Awesome, including my Hormone Profile Self-Assessment checklist.
Also, sign up for FREE 5 Strategies for Success Slimming.
Join me for my Free 7 Day Healthy Habits for Happy Hormones challenge at www.B3Nutrition.com and select the header “Healthy Habits Challenge.”
Share The Show:
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’