We are honored to be talking to the multi-award winning entrepreneur, Chris Marr. He believes content marketing is the only way to set business leaders free from the world of mediocre interruption marketing. Chris is the Founder and driving force behind CMA, the UK’s largest membership organization of its time. He is raising the bar for talent curation, leadership, personal development, and community building. His pioneering work has changed the lives of hundreds of businesses, all through the power of Content Marketing. So, if you’re wanting to learn all about content marketing then make sure to tun into to this special episode of Bella in Your Business.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want To Miss:
Always be learning and always be growing.
Life is a journey of growth; figuring out who you are and becoming stronger and better. You can’t stop trying to develop your skills or philosophies and beliefs, you have to evolve.
What is content marketing?
Basically, it is a deep understanding of your prospective customers and how they find and use the information to make a buying decision. When you learn about content marketing, you are learning about how you have to market a business today. It is a set of techniques, skills and understanding of how to attract customers to your business in the new age of technology. Using all your resources available to access consumer behavior. You have to help people find you.
Develop your unique voice and challenge your own education about your own business.
Growth is important, you need to learn more and become an expert. And content marketing has a huge impact on your personal growth. It can be philosophical, strategic and also, very commercial. You have to learn how to implement it correctly to impact you and your business in a positive way.
Is content marketing social media?
No, it is not. Social media can come out after you have your website and business model set up. Create content that you own on your website that generates leads and sales first, then worry about social media marketing. They are not one in the same.
How do you integrate content into the sales process?
It’s being proactive and intentional with your content. Always be listening to what your customers are saying or asking you when you talk with them. Then when someone new contacts you, you can predict what they will say and you can have your answers ready. Or you can send them content as they go through their consideration stage to the purchase stage. It helps customers feel that they are doing it on their own time, but you are still helping to direct them through that journey a little faster.
- Who was Chris before he started CMA? He has always been a very real and down to earth guy. But if you go back 10 years ago, he started as a manager at University of St. Andrews in Scotland as a straight-laced business-type manager for about a decade. Slowly, he branched out as he discovered himself as a square peg in a round hole. [2:00]
- In order to figure out what your voice is as a business owner, you have to figure out who you are. What do you and your business stand for? This voice connects with your content marketing. [6:00]
- How do different industries use what they have learned about content marketing to find their customer base? It boils down to sales in all industries. And you have to feel confident that it will drive your business forward. [12:00]
- Audio, Video, Written are your three major rich sources of content that will help buyers purchase your products faster. [15:15]
- What is the buyer’s journey? It includes being a stranger contacting, considering and purchasing your product. [18:40]
- Examples of content marketing with videos and emails and how they have been working for Chris and Bella. [22:00]
- Learn all about the CMA Live Conference with tons of amazing speakers that will help you learn more about content marketing at https://cmalive.co.uk/
- Find out more about Chris and CMA at http://www.cmauk.co.uk
- Looking to contact Chris directly? He’d love to hear from you! Connect with him on Twitter – @ChrisMarr101 or email him at email@example.com
Share The Show:
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’