In this week’s Podcast, Bella is going to give you 4 major tips on how to handle the increase of leads that may be leaving you feeling overwhelmed or stressed out. Are you taking on the right clients or hiring the right employees?
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want To Miss
Are You Considering Inflation?
Inflation entails a lot but the biggest thing is supply and demand. If you are experiencing stress from your increase of leads then maybe it is time to increase prices.
Show What Kind of Clients You Want, Don’t Just Settle
The type of clients you bring on will have a huge impact on your new leads. are you willing to accept just anyone? Filter down the clients coming to you by showing them who you are looking for. It is okay to say no.
The Right Employees Will Help Relieve the Stress of Bringing on New Clients
Having the right employees is so important when you are expanding and receiving an influx of leads. They will help set you up for success by being able to take new leads off your plate. Imagine how much stress will disappear if you had the perfect staff. You CAN make this happen.
- Are You Feeling Stressed Out About How Many Leads You Have? [4:00]
- Raise Prices – This is a Huge Part of Inflation [6:15]
- Find Clients that You Want and Not Just the Ones Coming to You [8:15]
- What if You Had the Perfect Staff? It is Time to Start Hiring Correctly [11:35]
- Get your Leads and Follow-ups Organized [16:20]
- Bella’s Recent Coaching Stories [18:00]
Here for your free download of a lead form and resources from Bella? Put your email below and we will get it right to you!
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.