Ever feel like you just need someone right there with you to help coach you through your pet business goals? A Few of you have reached out to me feeling this way and that is why I am going to tell you all about how I started doing in-person intensives and how beneficial they can really be for your business.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want To Miss
How In-Person Intensive Sessions Began
It started with just one person. Someone who reached out and needed help, more than just what a couple of hours on zoom can do. So It happened… I jumped on a plane and we spent ALL DAY hashing things out and focusing on everything she needed to take the steps she wanted.
Behind the Scenes Getting Real and Connecting
One of the best parts is the homey environment. Sometimes you just need to curl up on the couch and just start getting real about everything that is going on. Opening your mind to thoughts and ideas that you have been wanting to get out. These intensive sessions are just that, a chance to spend all day on everything you haven’t had time to even think about.
Trying New Ideas and Finding the Positive Side
As incredible as these intensives are, they are still very new. With that, it leaves me learning a lot from each one and continuing to find ways to improve the process and make it EVEN BETTER! Finding the positive side in the things that go wrong helps me learn what I need to do to keep improving. That is why I want to try something new.
- How I Started Doing In-Person Intensives [9.40]
- Behind the Scenes Experience [16.15]
- The Connection that Grows from this Experience [22.08]
- Finding the Silver Linings [28.42]
- Interested in Doing an In-Person Intensive? [33.21]
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.