Have you been thinking about increasing your pet sitting prices this year? Or have you recently increased your dog walking prices, and now you’re thinking it may not be enough…
Charging the wrong amount can be the difference between a thriving business and going out of business. Ouch
There is so much to consider before increasing your prices, so that you don’t find yourself sinking six months later.
Today, I am going to tell you everything you need to know, before increasing your pet sitting prices.
Before increasing your pet sitting prices, it is important to have a sound pricing structure and strategy in place. This is your time to rectify any mistakes you might have made with your old pricing structure, and apply new found knowledge to your future prices. Creating a pricing strategy that works best for your business requires consideration and time.
- What should you be researching?
- Have you thought about your competition? Should you?
- Is the value you provide worth the increase?
- What about staff wages?
Considering important aspects and knowing how to navigate them is some of the first steps in creating a sound pricing structure for your pet sitting business.
- The value you provide shines through your website and social media. Now is the time to make sure your social media and website are up to par when clients and future clients are looking for pet sitting and dog walking companies. Better Marketing With Bella provides 6 months worth of content for your pet sitting business to stand out above the rest. If you are interested in having the rest of the years content covered, we can provide that for you.
- In the Mastermind group we talk a lot about pricing structures. Members have the chance to bounce ideas and experience off of each other when they need some help. This group is filled with HR answers, member accountability and like minded business owners achieving all their business goals.
- Looking for website hosting or new site you need to check out Barketing