NEW TRAINING: How To Organically Grow Your Following With Facebook Competitions!
Listen in to learn
- WHY you should run competitions on Facebook
- WHAT the best types of competitions are
- IF a prize should always be given away
- HOW we convert these “contestants” into paying customers.
Go ahead and watch the video above AND be sure to click on the video to find out how you can get your free copy of the show notes! 🙂
PODCAST: Coaching Your Pet Sitting Employees To Success With Niki Ramirez
This week, I bring you Niki Ramirez – human resource specialist at HRAnswers.org. Her mission is to take care of HR, so YOU can focus on taking care of your business!
Be sure to listen now to learn:
- What coaching is and why you need to find your “inner coach”
- How to unlock your employees’ best potential
- Different types of coaching techniques and methods
- Understanding how to coach stubborn employees!
EARLY BIRD PRICING EXTENDED – Jump Into Paradise Retreat!
The Jump Into Paradise Retreat is going to be the PREMIERE experience for pet sitting and dog walking businesses. And because I want to make sure we PACK the luxurious 5,000 sq. ft. mansion I rented for all of us, I decided to extend early bird pricing!
This event is the first of its kind in our industry and will combine work, play, and relaxation ALL in one weekend in beautiful Paradise Valley, Arizona from August 17th – 19th 2018.
These types of retreats go from $5,000 to $10,000 in other industries, so what I am offering is a STEAL…
Always Keep Jumping,