Episode 121: Adventure, Experience and Storytelling With Mia Voss
Mia is an experience junkie and wants to take you along with her. She has been building an online audience for years, enticing them with engaging interviews on every topic imaginable. Mia has been the producer, host and guest on more than 300 online show episodes and has interviewed more than 500 guests. Mia combines a business model of adventure, experience and storytelling. With each city, she brings out the best in each experience, shows her audience who they need to know, where they need to be and what brands are for them.
Biggest Takeaway You Don't Want To Miss
- Consistency is what you define it as. So often as business owners we have fantastic ideas, but for one reason or another, we just stop implementing them. Or we get busy with other things and forget. Consistency builds your business as well as your brand and helps your clients trust you. If you commit to going live once a week, stick with it! Results will follow as long as you keep persevering.
- Who Is Mia Voss? [2:00]
- In what ways did you use storytelling on your recent trip to Italy? [4:00]
- How did you overcome self-doubt to go after what you want? [5:30]
- What does consistency do for you in your business and your brand? [7:00]
- Tell us about how cars play a role in your business and how that intertwines with overcoming self-doubt? [11:00]
- How often have you been told “no” in your life and what does it make you feel? [16:00]
- Final Thoughts? [18:00]
Share The Show:
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’