Episode 136: How Does Blogging Help Me Get Pet Sitting Clients?
Today, we're answering a question I get all the time - how does blogging help me get pet sitting clients? Although we've talked about how important blogging is, we've never really dived into the strategy behind how it actually works!
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
In this day and age it isn’t about creating more and more content but using the content you do have and spreading it as far as you can. Blogs are super for repurposing, or what my friend Brian Fanzo calls “upcycling”. And at the end of the day, your customers will always have the same questions. They will get their answers, one way or another. If your blog keeps coming up to answer their questions it will subconsciously show them that you are a trusted local expert. That you care enough to make your marketing shine, that must be a great indication of your work ethic. The very thing they are hiring you for!
- What’s the premise behind blogging to get clients? [5:00]
- What is upcycling? [8:00]
- How do I schedule my upcycled content? [9:30]
- How do I share my content on different channels? [13:00]
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’