Episode 183: Video Training In Your Pet Sitting Company
Are you struggling to find the time and resources to train your employees effectively in your pet-sitting business? Don't let the stress of planning a training session hold you back from ensuring your staff is well-equipped to succeed. Video training is the solution you've been looking for - whether you have new hires or are just looking for a refresher for current staff. Don't waste any more time and effort on overwhelming and time-consuming training methods, give your employees the support they need through video training!
- Video improves learning results [3:32]
- The importance of having a staff training foundation [4:45]
- Video training tips [6:18]
- Online training when your employees alert [7:24]
- Video training is more likely to be consumed [8:58]
- It doesn’t have to be boring! [10:26]
- Incorporating video into your onboarding process [11:10]
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.