Episode 185: Skyrocket Your Business With Your Health
Skyrocket Your Business With Your Health
Let's be honest - sometimes being a business owner sucks. It can be lonely, isolating, and so easy to get inside our own heads. That's why it's critical to take care of yourself first. We have to take care of ourselves so we can set ourselves up for success in our businesses. Today, I brought on Nate Palmer to the podcast to talk about all things fitness, health, and mindset.
Nate Palmer is highly passionate about helping humans perform at a higher level. He also happens to be a dad, husband, and the #1 bestselling author of Passport Fitness. Nate coaches entrepreneurs to become unstoppable by weaponizing their nutrition and training. Nate is a coach, speaker, and writer, whose work has been popularized in media outlets such as The Huffington Post, Testosterone Nation, Ask Men, Breaking Muscle, STACK Media, and Thrive Global.
Biggest Take Away You Don't Want To Miss
- Are you starting off your day ahead with wins, or are you starting in a deficit? By having clearly defined morning and evening routines, we can set ourselves up for success by completing “quick wins” to get us in a positive, can-do mindset. As business owners, we make so many decisions throughout the day. By having simple routines, we can eliminate the number of simple decisions we make every day (leading to burnout) and save our brainpower for those tough decisions.
- Why is having a morning routine so important? [5:00]
- What can you do as part of your PM routine to set yourself up for success? [8:00]
- How do you have a strong sense of prioritization? [11:00]
- How is being healthy different than being skinny? [17:30]
- What is visceral fat and why do we need to target that first? [21:00]
- Facebook Profile: https://facebook.com/n8palmer
- Facebook Community: https://n8trainingsystems.com/group
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/n8palmer
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/n8training
- Million Dollar Body Podcast: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/the-million-dollar-body-podcast
Free Copy Of The Million Dollar Mealplan: https://n8training.clickfunnels.com/optin30537241
52 Healthy Grab-N’-Go Recipes For Pet Sitters: /healthy/
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’