Episode 220: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly of Creating Our Own Video Training Series
Creating Video Training And It’s Process
It’s not easy, we know it. Creating video training for your business is a lot of processes you need to think about, from the ideas, scripts, production team, supplies, post-editing, and more but the process makes it the perfect way to make training more exciting and engaging for your employees
You need to execute that idea of yours and showcase your education to teach them what it means on going above and beyond.
Do it cause without a doubt I now “YOU” can!
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss:
How an idea can blossom and turn into a video training series. That’s why I want to share with you Team Care Pet Training and check our videos to show our support in every possible way from the creation, execution, and final output. We have gone through the process of creating video training for your pet business so you don’t hav to.
Creating Video Training Show Highlights
- How it all started [1:03]
- How we got specific about streamlining [5:26]
- Importance of scripts [7:50]
- How behind the scene works [12:16]
- Making online training videos more exciting [16:42]
- Having a visual brand guide [22:19]
- Enjoying the whole process [23:23]
- Pet Care Team Training: https://petcareteamtraining.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PetCareTeamTraining
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.