Episode 74: Web Development & Social Media With Ian Anderson Gray
In this episode of Bella In Your Business, Bella sits down with Ian Anderson Gray, the founder of Seriously Social; a blog focused on social media tools. Ian & Bella discuss all things social media including how pet sitting and dog walking business owners can effectively use Facebook, Instagram, and LIVE video.
Here is what they chat about:
- Biggest misconceptions about social media
- The worst mistakes business owners make on Facebook & Instagram
- Tips for maximizing your presence on Facebook, Instagram, and live video
- Differences between web developers and web designers
- What business owners should look for in a web developer
As a special gift to the audience, Ian is offering 20% off of his Facebook Live Courses with discount code BELLA20 here: https://iag.me/products/
Who Is Ian?
Ian is an international speaker, trainer, teacher, web developer, and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-babble of social media marketing easy to understand. Ian is co-founder of Select Performers – a family run web agency. As well as being a geek, husband, and dad to two kids, Ian is also a professional singer and lives near Manchester in the UK.