Episode 99: How This Dog Walking Company Exploded With Support Of Others
Christina's love & passion for animals brought her to become a professional and certified pet-care expert. Her professional training started back in 2005 and she continues to re-educate herself as time passes just in case new issues or findings in safety arise. By holding high professional and personal ethical standards for your pets care, Christina founded Beach Pupps, a dog walking company, to guarantee your dog receive the safest, most untypical walk around the block service available. Find more about Christina on her website, http://beachpupps.com/
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want To Miss:
- Whether you structure your company as the usual pay-per-service or as a monthly membership, you need to make your clients feel like you are ALL in. Make them know that your business is your livelihood and that you are there to serve them 100%! Give them extra perks 🙂
- When you become strong in your brand and your business, and you become unique! Nobody can really copy you and if they do it’s glaringly obvious.
- Delegation and hiring will allow you to EXPLODE your business. You’ll be able to get out of the field, so you can spend more time in the office growing the business and networking with other professionals in the community.
- There is always someone going through what you are going through or something similar. Find people that you can lean on and get support/advice when you need it. Reach out when you need it.
- One year ago, where were you at personally and professionally before joining the Jump Mastermind? [2:00]
- What does being a professional business owner mean? [4:00]
- What drew you to the Jump Mastermind and made you go all in? [4:30]
- How do you structure your company with a membership instead of the typical paying-per-service model? [6:00]
- What is the difference between pet sitting and dog walking? [7:45]
- What have you been able to accomplish since January after being in the Jump Mastermind? [17:20]
- Reflecting on where you were personally and professionally six months ago, where do you see yourself next? [19:00]
- What advice do you have for those that feel like they are “hitting a wall” with their business? [22:00]
- JOIN the Jump Mastermind: /jump-mastermind/clkn/https/www.jumpconsulting.net/checkout/?add-to-cart=9225&
- LEARN about the Jump Mastermind: /jump-mastermind/
Share The Show:
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’