Episode 260: Are You Making These Social Media Mistakes?
What if I told you that there is a good chance you are making some mistakes on your social media? You would probably lean in...because you know there is room for improvement, am I right?
On this week's episode, I am going to list out the most common 4 or 5 mistakes that I see and tell you why you should stop immediately from making these mistakes.
In the podcast, I quickly go down my list and explain what you need to stop doing and why.
Be Real and Original
People want to know who you are and what your business does, what makes it unique. What better way to show them than to be yourself. Be who you are show them what makes you different and connect with people.
I teach this stuff all the time to my coaching clients and they get actual results. One actually gets staff applications in addition to client inquiries… just from her social media.
That is why I offer Better Marketing with Bella. I want to support you and help you save the time you need to work on your business and not for it.
Can You Guess Who The Special Guest Is?
During the last few minutes of the show… I have a very special guest joining me today. As I have mentioned it is so important to be yourself and show people who you are, so I am going to do that today. You all are going to meet a little piece of my life.
- A few quick tips on common mistakes on social media [8.00]
- How I can help you stop making these mistakes and still save you time [10.58]
- Special Guest Announcement [16.21]
How To Market Your Pet Business to Get Clients and Staff In 2021 Workshop
Better Marketing With Bella
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.