Episode #261: Biggest Mistakes I See Pet Sitters Make On Facebook and Instagram
Do you know if you are making mistakes on social media? Posting to social media can be hard especially when you feel like you can't think or get creative when you need to. We are pet sitters and dog walkers, not writers, am I right?
In this week's podcast, I am going to tell you some of the biggest mistakes I see pet businesses make on social media, why you should not do them, and how you can improve.
In the podcast, I am going to quickly scroll through the list of mistakes I see and why you should stop doing them.
Share Your Business and Who You Are
When someone goes to your social media account they are wanting to see you and what your business does in action. Get on camera, make videos, show them who your team is and how you perform in the field.
Get the results that you need on social media. I have a BMWB client that has another pet business take her BMWB content and share it on their social media. Prompting my client’s logo, colors, and business overall.
That is why I offer Better Marketing with Bella. I want to support you and help you create the content other pet businesses want because it is what you need.
- Biggest mistakes made on social media [9.50]
- How BMWB supports you and your business[14.00]
How To Market Your Pet Business to Get Clients and Staff In 2021 Workshop
Better Marketing With Bella
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.