Episode 282: How To Be A Good Business Leader And Juggle Parenting Duties: Spring Break Edition
Balancing parent life while running a business is super easy.... said no one ever!!
In reality, if you are a parent, you know how HARD it really is and all the struggles you have to go through to make it work. The mom/dad guilt of not spending enough time or attention on your child is apparent when you are giving your business the focus it needs. But the stress of your work to-do list can weigh you down when you are away from your business too.
So how do you find that balance? This week I am rocking the podcast during my daughter's spring break to bring you all my tips on achieving running your business while parenting.
Running your business is your full-time job, but so are your children. Finding a balance that gives both aspects your full attention is what we, as parents, seek the most. But saying you want that balance seems easier than actually achieving it. Take some of my tips and help find that balance you are looking for:
- Schedule. Schedule time each week that is set aside just for your family. Maybe after work, you put your phone away and give your kid your undivided attention to play and spend that time together.
- Say no. I know, crazy right? But say no to some things! If you do not want to have meetings or calls on certain days, say no, and schedule for a day when you are available. Better yet, have it kicked over to one of your assistants and have them schedule it on a day that works best for you.
- Turn off. When you have the time for your child, turn business off. This ensures they know they have 100% of your attention. Guys, we only get 18 summers with them, we need to make sure they know how important that time together is.
I have a few more really helpful tips to get you to the work-life balance you are needing in your life right now. Parent to parent, this stuff really works.
- If less time working in the business is what you are looking for, join the Mastermind group so I can assist you and your business achieve your biggest goals.
- Email me at email@example.com to chat about finding that balance between parent life and running your business. I am here to help you and show you how possible it is.
- Time to join the Better Marketing With Bell Waitlist is coming to an end. Soon we will be welcoming new members to the group, gearing up to help them with all their business content needs. If that is something you are interested in, jump on the list today.
Better Marketing With Bella
Better Marketing With Bella Waitlist
#1 Way To Increase Your Sales That Everyone Can Do
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.