Do you think it’s impossible to maintain self-care for pet sitters over the Holidays?
Tis’ the season for a booming business, kids asking when Santa will come multiple times a day, family festivities and holiday cheer. Yet, you’re stuck worrying about your business, keeping your head above the water and possibly planning for 2020.
Don’t let being an entrepreneur ruin your holiday spirit, instead tune in as I hand out some advice on how to maintain self-care for pet sitters over the Holidays!
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
As pet sitters, self-care is something that needs to be taken more seriously. The Holiday’s are full of hustle and bustle but it’s imperial that you remember you are the most important person in your business.
Treat yourself as such.
The best thing you can do is allow yourself time to relax and properly schedule block in your calendar events/times that you want to focus on self-care.
- Reading a book
- Decorating the house
- Spending time with friends/family
- Getting a massage
Whatever it may be, make yourself a priority this holiday season.
- Time for Family [1:00]
- Time for Yourself [5:15]
- Plan Ahead on Gifts [9:20]
- Decorate Your House [15:10]
- Remember Why You’re in Business [16:25]
- Client gift ideas
- Staff gift ideas
- Where to get beautifully handwritten cards
- Hiring Tips for Finding Staff During the Holidays
Interested in where I get my shipping bags? Click the image below!
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’