Your hope as a business owner is to stand out from the competition and entice clients to choose you to work with, right? But you need to do just that, stand out! When there is a plethora of pet sitting or dog walking businesses to choose from, what sets yours apart from the rest?
But do you know the right things you should be doing to stand out from the competition? Do you know what your website should look like and include? Or how about the type of relationships you should build that your competition probably isn’t doing.
When you know the right things to do to stand out from the competition, business will grow and succeed. This week I fill you in on 7 ways to stand out from your pet competition, with a bonus tip!
- 1:58 Beautiful Website
- 3:58 Show and Tell website
- 5:35 Anticipate questions
- 7:07 Do as you say and say what you mean
- 9:52 Genuinely figure out how to follow up
- 11:56 Be real on social media
- 13:17 Real face-to-face relationships with community leaders
- 13:56 Bonus! Veterinarian endorsements
- 16:45 Doors opening up soon..
Planning ahead is the biggest strength when it comes to running a successful business. In Better Marketing With Bella, planning ahead has never been easier. With 6 months’ worth of marketing content created for you, you get to focus on growing and scaling your business. Better Marketing With Bella stands out from the competition while keeping you on track with your marketing needs. Doors are opening soon for 2023!!