Episode #253: The Secrets Behind Employee Scheduling
In this week’s Podcast, I am going to talk about the secrets to make your employee scheduling more efficient. Don’t be afraid, look at your SOP and employee handbook, do they set you and your employees up for success?
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want To Miss
How Does Your Business Handle Employee Route Schedules?
Giving your employees the freedom to set their own schedules using time blocks can save time and money. However… are they trained to be able to do this correctly? Look at your systems and processes and ask yourself if you are just doing the work because you are afraid to let them take it over?
SOP and Employee Handbooks
Having an SOP and Employee handbook that streamlines this process will help you not have to micromanage. Employees will be more responsive if you are able to provide them with the trust that they can hit all their appointments as they need to and have you there to help them if they are unable to create their own route.
Is Fear Controlling Your Decisions?
Don’t let fear be the thing that holds you back. Fear comes from the unknown so make things known. This helps you take those steps that desperately need to be taken to make your business more efficient and get the most out of your employees. They want to do good and help you but micromanaging can prevent them from being able to do this.
- Does your SOP train your employees to schedule their own routes? (5.40)
- Now when to take over scheduling and Offer help to assist them (7.15)
- When to be alerted about when your employees are late (7.50)
- When to realize you are micromanaging and how this can save you time and money (8.48)
- Don’t be afraid of change. Rely on your SOP and Employee handbook (11.45)
- Be prepared for the new changes in the business world (14.14)
Bella’s Email: email@example.com
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 14:14 — 13.1MB)