What The Coronavirus Business Impact Means For Your Pet Business
It’s no secret that the Coronavirus (a.k.a. COVID-19) has caused we have mass panic in our society. As a result it’s starting to impact many pet businesses as a result. Pet owners have started telecommuting from home. They have also canceled upcoming trips as well. Because of that, there has been an increasing amount of dog walking & pet sitting cancellations. In this week’s podcast, our guests, Erika Godwin, Liz Illg, and I discuss the best ways for you to handle the response to the coronavirus. We will show you how you can put your clients and staff at ease.
This Is The Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
- As unfortunate as this pandemic is, it is also a great opportunity for you to become a thought leader in your community. That is why we made sure this podcast contains factual information. That way you can demonstrate to your clients that you are prepared. More importantly you can show them that you have a plan for your business during this difficult time. That’s because we want to ensure that you stay calm. Make sure you know your policies/procedures, and above all demonstrate leadership to help guide your clients and employees.
Here Are The Show Highlights
- How you should address the coronavirus economic impact on business in your marketing materials. More importantly how you should handle incoming client cancellations? [3:00]
- How to keep your staff secure & put your clients’ minds at ease? [8:00]
- The very best way to handle employees that want/need to take sick time? [13:45]
- What type of marketing you should avoid regarding the coronavirus? And why. [17:00]
- Is it okay to share/post others’ content as your own? How can you leverage your local news sources? [18:00]
Go to https://www.facebook.com/jumpconsulting/videos/190925882339130/ and type “CORONA” into the comments to get your free outline!
- CDC Cornavirus Myths & Facts: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/share-facts.html
- World Health Organization Mythbusters: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters
Did you enjoy the show? Did we earn a five-star review? Get more great content by subscribing today. We would love it if you subscribed and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.