The idea of being human is so obscure when you think of it. Obviously we are all human. However, nowadays it’s becoming more and more necessary to prove that you are human. Especially when it comes to the internet and consistent technological advances.
How do we remain human in a fast-paced technological world?
The answer isn’t as simple as we would think. Remaining human has a lot to do with identifying who we are, what we represent and what we want our clients to see. Then, it’s about transferring that human quality not only in face to face contact but through our social media as well.
Thankfully, Bryan Kramer, the founder of the H2H movement as well as Keynote Speaker, TED Talk Speaker, Coach, and CEO of H2H Companies, a Business Performance Coaching Company, came on the show to teach us more about human to human interactions and how you can build trust in your business on social media.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want to Miss
What makes us uniquely human is the way we talk and interact with others. Living in the land of automation has left us with the necessity of differentiating ourselves from online robots and the way to do that is to sound more human. Remaining human is going to be the key factor in building trust in your business!
How do we remain human? How do we make sure we aren’t taking all of the new apps and programs too far?
Your purpose is made up of an equal balance of your inspiration, your vision, and your innovation.
Make sure to prove you’re not a robot and listen in to this week’s podcast with Bryan!
- What is H2H? [0:52]
- How to figure out who we are as a human [3:30]
- Our why and our purpose [5:05]
- How do we remain human in a fast-paced technological world? [7:42]
- The different ways we share in person vs. social media [11:02]
- How can we find out what traits we innately have? [12:34]
- 6 categories of sharers [13:41]
- Body language and first impressions [17:25]
- What does an agreement look like? [21:35]
- How do we get away from not delegating and trusting? [25:16]
- Find out what category of sharer you are!
- Join the H2H group
- Check out Bryan at SMWL19
- Want free coaching with Bryan?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’