If you are anything like me, you love to SEE things. Having excel spreadsheets and relying on your memory and knowledge of where your pet sitting client’s addresses are located is always tough. I always wished I could “see” where my clients are located and now I figured out a way.
So naturally, I am sharing with the world!
Here is how you see your pet sitting client’s addresses on a map if you have Power Pet Sitter. If you have another software company, I am sure the concept is very similar.
(Side note: If you are the owner of a software company and would like to add instructions, email me below and I will add you!)
…and there you have it!
Reasons why having this map is helpful:
- It can show you where clients are clustered so you know an area to hire for.
- It can show you areas where you are lacking and you can market more.
- If you are looking to hire someone for an area, you can easily show them exactly where you have clients so it isn’t some arbitrary thought.
- You can see where your money making spots are by pulling reports only for the highest grossing clients. (and the same for the lowest)
- You can plan schedules and territories for your staff easily.
So go ahead and give it a try yourself. Tell me how it went in the comments below. Was it helpful?