How To Recession-Proof Your Small Business After COVID-19
Do you want to RECESSION PROOF YOUR SMALL BUSINESS? KNOW YOUR NUMBERS! You’ve heard me say this time and time again. Today, I bring you Marilyn Parham, CPA & Jessica Mae Stafford from The Bottom Line CPA. The Bottom Line® CPA is an award-winning, 100% Xero cloud accounting practice serving as industry leaders for Amazon FBA, eCommerce, and Online Business owners. Founded in 1996, TBLCPA launched into the online world circa 2013, quickly becoming the Certified Profit Pros behind many elite online brands. We are also home to ProfitHERO™ where we serve as virtual Profit Partners who are just as passionate about the businesses of our growing family of online DIYers as they are.
Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
- KNOW YOUR NUMBERS! You’ve heard me say this time and time again. In this episode, you’ll learn how to secure your financial foundation, how to understand your financial facts, and how to understand your financial funding. At the end of the day, we have to fully grasp where our cash is coming in and where it is being spent so that we can stay PROFITABLE.
- [1:00] – Who is Marilyn Parham & Jessica Mae Stafford?
- [2:45] – How can we secure our financial foundation?
- [5:30] – What are the ways to understand our financial facts?
- [8:00] – What is the Pocket More Profit Masterclass?
- [9:15] – How can we understand our financial funding?
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.