Bella welcomes guest, Bill Gelderman, the President of the Steering Group. He not only founded The Steering Group in 1995, he is also a Certified Professional Behavioral and Values Analyst, a Certified Attribute Index Analyst. He also has certifications in the renowned TriMetrix and DNA Systems. Find out more about Bill on his website www.thesteeringgroup.com
- What is the ORION Survey and why should all pet sitters use it for hiring? [3:30]
- How ACCURATE is the Orion survey about potential hires? [6:00]
- What is the best way for pet sitters to use the Orion tool? [11:00]
- What does the REPORT look like from an applicant’s survey and how can business owners interpret it? [12:45]
- How can pet sitters use the Orion survey as a MARKETING TOOL? [18:45]
[Tweet “The quality of candidates in the pet sitting world is MUCH better than in my other business.” -Bill Gelderman, The Steering Group”]
[Tweet “Hiring is such an intimidating, convoluted, confusing, and scary process because you could be sued””]
[Tweet “I’ve never heard anyone say ‘I love to hire … it’s such a fun process.'”]
As a gift to our audience, Bill will offer $50 OFF the Orion enrollment fee for anyone signing up before April 30th if they mention Bella. Don’t delay!
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’