Do you know how to sell your pet sitting services? What if there are many things you actually need to work on that you didn’t know about that you thought were helping? And then… What if I told you that when you sell your pet sitting services, the things you feel uncomfortable about are things you should actually be confident in?
In this week’s Podcast, I’m going to help you work out the fine details for a smooth sales process and teach you why you should be confident in certain things, and stay away from others.
This week I am going to teach you how to sell your pet sitting services and how to properly market them. This is a vital part to ensure you bring on the clients you want for your expanding business, helping you ensure everything runs smoothly for this holiday season.
How To Identify The Different Between Sales & Marketing
Knowing the difference between sales and marketing is vital to getting clients fully signed up for your pet sitting services. Many of us are great at getting clients in the door, sometimes sealing the deal can be the hardest part. Many of us think we sell our pet sitting services when there could be things we could have done better.
How To Sell Your Pet Sitting Services
When we sell our pet sitting services it always makes us feel amazing but, none of it matters without a smooth, efficient, & expandable business strategy. One vital portion of running a successful business is knowing what clients to say no to, and which ones to fight for.
- Marketing vs Sales [13:00]
- Key Components to great sales [22:30]
- How to know your sales are working [28:42]
Want Some Free Sales Training?
I did a 3 part training series with a 20 year veteran sales master and provided you with some training experience that is out of this world! If you enjoyed this podcast and want to continue your sales training, check out this three part series with Aaron Miller.
- 1st Part: Episode #263: One Secret To Winning Almost Every Sale
- 2nd Part: Episode #264: The Trick To Be Confident In Closing Sales
- 3rd Part: Episode #265: How To Leverage Your Competition For More Sales
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.