Marketing Tips From A Pro Through Tough Times
Byron Ingraham is a Facebook Advertising Expert, Best Selling Author, Business Strategist, and a Speaker. He is an Air Force Veteran turned entrepreneur. The reason he decided to become an entrepreneur is to give himself the freedom to help individuals achieve their dreams in business.
He also helps local businesses systematically leverage Facebook ads to generate leads online. In addition, he assists entrepreneurs and business owners in achieving their peak potential in their business while attracting their ideal clients and customers through marketing strategy.
Byron wants you to always remember that the difference between dreams and goals are deadlines!
How can your business pivot?
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss:
- For some businesses, it’s not just a 1 or 2-degree shift, sometimes it has to be a 90-degree shift in what you’re doing. Or maybe, you just need to be creative.
- Think outside of the little box of how do you do that one thing which is solving the core problem. But first, you need to figure out what’s the problem. Business owners tend to stay on a surface without asking enough questions.
- It’s all about where you put your energy and focus. Also, marketing to your audience in a unique and more engaging way – listen to Byron!
Free 15 min strategy session for your business:
- What you can do as business owners to go through the pandemic, 1.29
- Ways on how to pivot, 7.30
- Where to focus and put your energy, 12.34
- How to market to your audience, 15.05
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link –Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.