Episode 176: Planning for Your Dog Walking Business in 2020
I know with being six days away from Christmas that planning for your dog walking business in 2020 is probably the last thing on your mind. However, I strategically posted this before Christmas so that you have time to get your thoughts flowing.
I want to help you come up with a plan to grow and exceed your expectations for business planning in 2020.
Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
There’s a major difference between planning for your dog walking business and goal setting. Where making plans can include a to do list that never stops growing, setting goals are concrete, quantifiable and specific. When you set a goal you need to give yourself an end date and start breaking down the processes necessary to get there.
Most importantly, you need to hold yourself accountable or get an accountability partner that can.
- 90 Day Goals [4:20]
- 30 Day Goals [5:50]
- Accountability [8:00]
- What’s so different about 2020? [9:10]
- Where to begin [10:38]
- Can you hire out? [13:35]
- Sign up for a 20 minute complimentary call with me
- Join the Jump Mastermind
- Get started with JazzHR
- Check out my Employee Handbook and Training Manual
- Email me at: Bella@jumpconsulting.net
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 21:44 — 20.0MB)