How To Start A Podcast
If you have ever wanted to know how to start a podcast, today is your lucky day.
Chris Laning is a Voice Over Artist, Podcast and Dailicast Producer and Host, Audio Editor, Audiobook Narrator, and a Creative Writer.
Do you want to market your business through Podcasting?
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss:
- Keep the episodes short, effective, and memorable. You can batch your interviews or solo episodes and be ready for the next 4 months or so.
- Who should do the podcast – you or add some people within your particular organization and find out what you’re interested in. Then, figure out what your audience is going to want.
- Sound quality is very important to get your target audience engaged so hiring a producer and editor really helps. And because of this, your podcast will be more professional.
How to Start A Podcast Show Highlights:
- Who is Chris Laning? 0.17
- What does Chris Laning do? 1.54
- How to have a series of podcasts? 3.56
- Bella’s secret about her Solo episodes 6.20
- Key points people should keep in mind when having a podcast 7.40
- Does everybody need a podcast producer? 10.10
- Ripping audio from Facebook live 14.36
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link –Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.