Do you feel stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to setting your prices? What if I were to tell you this is only because of your thinking? Having the proper view of your thinking process can make difficult decisions like price increases a breeze. In this podcast, I’m going to tell you the secret to identifying your way of thinking and how you can have power over it. If you are a subjective thinker you will learn how to become an objective thinker.
One of the biggest things I see affecting growing business owners is their thinking and the reality they live in day to day. Objective thinking and subjective thinking can be all the difference between your business’s success, and potential failure.
Identifying Your Thinking
Subjective thinking is very common when doing something as stressful as running your own business. Knowing the differences between subjective thinking and objective thinking can help you identify when you are thinking subjectively.
Your Objective Reality
To have an objective reality you must be able to identify how you are thinking and open your mind to the possibilities. This will begin to lay the building blocks for creating the objective reality you seek.
- Objective reality vs Subjective Reality [7.00]
- Identifying subjective thinking [12.20]
- Creating objective reality [19.01]
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.