Losing employees is never easy especially when it is happening every other week or every other month, however, are you hiring the right employees to begin with? In this podcast, Bella is going to talk about understanding high employee turnover, how you have control, and how to ensure you are using the right resources to keep setting yourself up for success.
Here for your free download of a lead form and resources from Bella? Put your email below and we will get it right to you!
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want To Miss
Understand Turnover and How This Can Change Your Business
Turnover occurs everywhere and it is important to understand the chain reactions that come with this. Knowing how to identify where your turnover is originating is one of the first steps to making a change.
You Have Control Over Your Processes and Phases
The things you choose to implement have a high effect on how successful the outcome is. Do your phases and marketing set you up for success?
Do You Use the Right Resouces for Your Phases?
Using the right software and tools to create and change your phases is a major key to success. Do your resources cover every angle you need to plus some? Or do they leave you hanging in some areas that you are now having to devote more time and energy into figuring out?
- How Turnover Works and Why it is so High Right Now [8:00]
- You Have Control [17:50]
- JazzHR Works and How it Can Change Your Turnover [23:00]
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.