At Viral Ideas, Dave Feinman creates to Inspire. He believes everyone has the right to be fulfilled, in shared creativity, and in the power of defining your why. Dave shares this message through the creative process of making videos.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
- When we talk about the three types of videos, we have awareness videos, consideration videos, and decision videos. Each of these types has a different format, aim, and result when marketing our businesses. For each of these types of videos, we want to market them on our Facebook business pages, our Facebook personal profiles, and the big one – YouTube. By creating these different types of videos and promoting them in different areas, we can maximize our video marketing efforts for our businesses.
- Who Is Dave Feinman? [1:30]
- What are the three types of videos we should be creating? [2:30]
- Where do we promote our videos? [5:30]
- Can a small pet sitting company get on the first page of Google? [8:00]
- What’s the third kind of video we should be using? [9:00]
- How can we use Facebook Ads and the Facebook Pixel? [13:00]
- How do we promote our videos on YouTube? [15:00]
- Can we get the same kind of SEO if we only use Facebook? Or do we need to use YouTube? [16:00]
- What’s the third place we should be posting our videos? [18:00]
- What is the correct order to post and promote our videos? [20:15]
- Jump & Scale Webinar: http://jumpconsulting.net/scale
- Dave’s Website: http://viralideasmarketing.com/
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’