Stop Preparing, Start Doing with Olenka Cullinan
Olenka Cullinan is a CEO and Founder of iStartFirst. She empowers women to up-Level their business and mindset via on-line Bootcamp, iStartFirst Women’s Summit, and delivering keynotes and workshops for companies nationwide & globally. Olenka has developed a “Backbone of Success”™ method that helps female leaders to take action, get paid their worth and show up like a BOSS-Babe. Olenka’s work globally, combined with humor and personal experiences led to her recent appearances at TEDx (twice) and made her into one of the premier consultants. She has worked with startups, corporate leaders and some of the top organizations in the country: e.g. GAMA International, Lincoln Financial, Chambers of Commerce, etc.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want to Miss
You cannot out-read, out-listen, or outwatch your way to success. You stop preparing, take action, and actually apply what you learn. But what if you’re afraid? Then start small. Set your alarm for 90 seconds and DO whatever you’re scared of doing. After that 90 seconds, you’ll never be at the same level of fear. The best way to deal with a perfectionist mindset is with massive action. It’s messy, but you have to embrace it and do it anyways. Just remember that no matter what you are doing, it’s not going to be great the very first time you do it – so just get it over with! Perfection is NOT a human quality and it’s always going to hold you back.
- [1:45] – Where is Olenka’s story?
- [3:00] – What holds business owners back from taking action?
- [6:15] – Why do business owners get stuck in the preparation phase?
- [9:30] – What are 3 things business owners can do to boost their cash flow right now?
- [15:30] – What are some action steps that stressed business owners can take right now?
- [18:00] – Where can you follow Olenka online?
- Olenka’s eBook: https://www.olenkacullinan.com/
- Jump Mastermind: https://joinjumpconsulting.com/mastermind/
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’